By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The perfect Sony E3 conference

New Ps3 Games revealed at E3 -Team ICO Game -StarHawk -Twisted Metal (trailer)

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

I FORGOT ABOUT STARHAWK!!!

PS3 Slim is real, and $299 w/ the 120GB HDD as shown in leaks.

PSP GO! is real, no UMD, slide screen, no touch screen, 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB versions, uses MS micro external storage.

PS2 B/C will be coming via software, along with a PS2 games section that features every first party greatest hits game day one.

All third party titles will be coming to PSN day and date with their retail launch.

A music, and music video store is added to the network, and PSP gains complete access to all PSN content.

Sony, will start offering a subscription service to PSN's content, with multiple differant tiers.

DRM on Video content will be changed to match the game side of the store, giving the network on e DRM across all content, to elemintae consumer confussion.

PS3 gets an official IPTV client, allows you to record shows while playing offline games, and can be used in conjunction with any provider.

PS3 gets motion a fully motion based controller that works with the PSEYE.

PS3 will recive a firmware update this year allowing games to be played in 3d, with a spcieal pair of glasses that retail at $9.99. The first supporters, are Burnout Paradise, Wipeout HD, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, and GT5. Other games are announced to be patching it in, and more to come in the future.

Gran Turismo 5, and GT5P are announced for Nov./Dec. release either as a package or seperate.

GT5 on PS3 - day/night cycles, dynamic weather, damage, completly overhualed car customization, and an online component completly intergated in home.

GT5 will also have a package that comes with PS3's new motion controller.

God of War will be released March of next year, and fans got their wish, GoW1 & 2 with trophies on Blu-ray.

Eyepet will be shown, and be much more than we expected.

The Getaway is back on, and it blows everyone away.

Kingdom Hearts 3 will be Exclusive to PS3.

PS3 will be getting a new Wii Sports rip off to be packaged with its Wii Mote rip off.

Last thing that happens, Kaz comes out and says, "Now we have an announcement I know many fans across the world have been waiting for. Teeeeeaam Icoooo!" Then they play a video talking to the developers, and they say how the PS3 has enabled them to do amazing things, and it all sounds crazy awsome. Then the video ends with, To be revieled at TGS.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL