By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get your Punchout! pink sweatshirts @Nintendo World Store

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Holy shit I absolutely NEED to have this. I have 1 pink polo shirt, 1 pink T-shirt, 2 pink dress shirts, 2 pink ties, 2 pink wifebeaters, 2 pink vests, 1 pink pair of corduroy pants, and 1 candy pink Nintendo DS (Phat) that I imported from Japan. And I have like 20-30 pairs of white socks with pink stripes on them (so I don't have to worry about matching them).

Now my obsession with pink clothing and my obsession with Nintendo clothing CAN FINALLY BECOME ONE!!!!

And I'm straight and get laid, fraidy-cats.

Haha I love it!  Wear it loud and proud!  

Seriously though, men wear pink in NYC all the time.  Keep up with the times guys.   

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network
Holy shit I absolutely NEED to have this. I have 1 pink polo shirt, 1 pink T-shirt, 2 pink dress shirts, 2 pink ties, 2 pink wifebeaters, 2 pink vests, 1 pink pair of corduroy pants, and 1 candy pink Nintendo DS (Phat) that I imported from Japan. And I have like 20-30 pairs of white socks with pink stripes on them (so I don't have to worry about matching them).

Now my obsession with pink clothing and my obsession with Nintendo clothing CAN FINALLY BECOME ONE!!!!

Huh?... what the hell is that.

Holy Crap that's awesome.

They look dope.

TWRoO said:

Lol!  It's nickname in the US for these:

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire said:
TWRoO said:

Lol!  It's nickname in the US for these:

^^                                                                 ^^ 

That guy beats up his wife?  What a dick!!!

I wear wifebeaters, but they're not pink.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

^^You know I was referring to his tanktop!

Not everyone can be as cool as ghost of rubangb .

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire said:
^^You know I was referring to his tanktop!

Not everyone can be as cool as ghost of rubangb .

True. We all know that I'll never be as cool as that guy. 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

DaveD said:
Stole my bike.

Afraid to quote the whole thing, eh?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

But that's just a vest.... so if that is a wifebeater, what did Rubang mean when he said vest?

TWRoO said:
But that's just a vest.... so if that is a wifebeater, what did Rubang mean when he said vest?

I'm guessing that he meant a suit vest.