By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Punch Out: Glass Joe and King Hippo title defense videos

Glass Joe title defense vid

King Hippo title defense vid

I don't know how to Embed. Anyway this is getting me hyped...

Former something....

Around the Network

This game is going to be SO big. They were talking about this at the barber shop, over the weekend. Everyone remember all of the old characters!

But, where the hell is referee Mario? He'd better get his ass in this game. Peach can wait for another day.

At first I was shaky of the game (because the boxing in Wii Sports wasn't that impressive), but these trailers changed my mind. When Glass Joe said "Viva la France!" that just sealed the deal.

King Hippo sounds like a dinosaur lol

Around the Network

I'm turning off the voices, though. It seems like they'd get annoying, after a while.

d21lewis said:
I'm turning off the voices, though. It seems like they'd get annoying, after a while.

Maybe after a while, but they're still really funny at first. It's the sound effects that I just can't stand.

Thanks for embedding Cactus.

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Thanks for embedding Cactus.

No problem.

For next time, all you have to do is copy the embed code and paste it in the topic. When you post, it'll be all code, but if you edit the post, it'll turn into the videos.

Hm, to get or not to get, that is the question. The game looks badass but I wonder how many hours you will get out of it.