By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Overlord: dark legend - new trailer

I am looking forward to this title. It's from ign. I tried to embed but it's not working.

overlord:dark legend

Get litle red. 

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

wow I love the environments. game needs polish, but i'll definitely look into it

That looks great! As said by Phoenix_Wright the environment are beautiful. Actually never heard of this game before but I think it could be interesting. Maybe I'll rent it someday to give it a try.

Reminds me a bit of a darker version of Little King's Story...

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

i really hope this controls well. I just got overlord for the ps3 (horray BB's $10 sale). the game is pretty fun but the controls take a considerable amount of effort to work with and is easily the low point of the game for me so far.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

i really hope this controls well. I just got overlord for the ps3 (horray BB's $10 sale). the game is pretty fun but the controls take a considerable amount of effort to work with and is easily the low point of the game for me so far.

The wiimote would work like a mouse. Just look at video's anno 1440 for the wii. It should have the best controls for any overlord game.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

This is one of the games I can't wait for. June is going to be a huge month for Wii games.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

The thing that disappoints me about this game is the animations. I'm an animation whore and they look so stiff.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

The first one on 360 was like a very dark version of Pikmin