By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon HearGold/SoulSilver info [Pictures of Trainers!]

http://www.qj.net/Pokemon-Heart-Gold-and-Soul-Silver-detailed-in-CoroCoro-mag/pg/49/aid/131270

More info about the upcoming Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes have been revealed in the June issue of Japanese mag CoroCoro.

According to translation by PokeBeach, Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver will feature updated art from Ken Sugimori to bring the ten-year old art from the original games closer to the more modern Pokemon look. There's also a new female character that will replace Kris.

Some locations from the originals such as Slowpoke Well and Ilex Tower were also spotted in the scans, and the notch-eared Pichu that appears in the upcoming 12th Pokemon movie will apparently play a role in the remakes as well.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I still don't like the female trainer's look....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

What's the point of these money milking remakes?

Sure Silver and GOld were by far one of THE best on GBA but damn...

Im never looking @ Sonic, GTA, or Mario games for being stale, pokemon is where its at.

ya, i dont like her new look. anyway, i will chose the male trainer this time round.

supermario128 said:

Supermario128... i am dissapointed in you :(

You are the ONE person i expected to love the new femeale. Just look at her! She quite obviously is an avid fan of Mario like yourself! She's gone as far as to cosplay as Mario on a daily basis!!!!!! How can you not love her!

@ Sixaxis. Gold and Silver weren't on the GBA... they were GBC games.

How technical is your game?

Around the Network

aww its being years since i've seing a larvitar(or is it pupitar?) it looks so cute, he was like the dratini of gold/silver, always wondered why tyranitar came up so ugly if he was supposed to be the dragonite of this games(dragonite in the other hand is very cute)

The dude looks cool to me. The girl... not so much.

4 ≈ One

IxisNaugus said:
supermario128 said:

Supermario128... i am dissapointed in you :(

You are the ONE person i expected to love the new femeale. Just look at her! She quite obviously is an avid fan of Mario like yourself! She's gone as far as to cosplay as Mario on a daily basis!!!!!! How can you not love her!

@ Sixaxis. Gold and Silver weren't on the GBA... they were GBC games.

I know, but i played it on my GBA. :P

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Why is there a link in that message? Damn it Ad blocker is not working!!

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Undying said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Why is there a link in that message? Damn it Ad blocker is not working!!

Same thing has been happening to me all day..

Former something....