By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lord of the Rings MMO for 360 to Potentially Debut at $12.99/month.

will get this game for sure on day 1, i need another mmorpg to play on my 360. just passed my 5th year of playing ff11 on ps2/360. the price and everything for the game seems fair too me.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
sega4life said:

That sucks that it has a monthly fee..

I remember when LOTRO came out, if you paid I think it was $69.99 or $79.99 with in 3 days of getting it, you played for free for life of the game.

Actually it was any member of the beta that wanted the lifetime plan got it for a discount of $199.99. Any new member from when the game launched at retail got the lifetime plan for $299.99.

hmm... i think i'm thinking of the wrong MMO..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Pretty steep fee for a new entry in the MMO market. I'd have started at a nice round figure like 10 to start off with.

Hmm. I've never really gotten into MMO's (played World of Warcraft for like 2 days and gave up) but I can see the appeal. If you have friends that play, and the game itself is fun, it could be cool...I dunno. We'll see I guess.