By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crazy nintendo prediction thread

Nightbringer said:

Nintendo Software Planning and Development 2

Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack for Wiiware

do want

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network

Wii Price cut to $100 and eleven new colours revealed. If that's not crazy I don't know what is.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Replacing mario as Nintendo mascot with waluigi.

-Changing Nintendo's official mascot to the Mii and adding Miis to be incorporated for the DSi.

-New Super Mario Bros the lost levels added to DSi Ware.

-Added functunality for the Wii where DSi ware games can be played on your Wii at home also, and Wiiware games to the DSi (of courese from wii to DSi only a select few will work)

-Pikmin 3 released this year in NA, EU and JP.

-Monster Hunter 3 releases Aug.1 in JP, November in NA, and Dec but then pushed to FEB for PAL.

-Nintendo announces offering more help to third party developers and a marketing campaign for Nintendo games and third party games.

-Guitar Hero 5, announced with exclusive Nintendo liscense songs, but later relvealed to be downloadable an not included in the disc, also that the Wii version of the game launches one and a half weeks earlier than the HD versions in the NA market.

-Miyamoto will tell reporters that a new Zelda for the Wii is in the making and says it will be a revamping of the franchise and even more so than Wind Waker, trying to open the series to all players.

-Miyamoto reveals again a new Mario for Wii is in development keeping the fun element of SMG alive but changing the focus of Mario like Luigi's mansion type.

-Nintendo announces that the Wii will go down to $229.99 USD and likewise down in other markets.

"Like you know"

novasonic said:
Pikmin 3 (huge game)
Metriod Prime 4 (little more mature)
Donkey Kong Wii (adventure game)
Baten Kaitos 3 (nintendo published)
Paper Mario 4 (a blend of spm and pm:tyd)

why would pikmin 3 be crazy are you a pikmin hater

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
novasonic said:
Pikmin 3 (huge game)
Metriod Prime 4 (little more mature)
Donkey Kong Wii (adventure game)
Baten Kaitos 3 (nintendo published)
Paper Mario 4 (a blend of spm and pm:tyd)

why would pikmin 3 be crazy are you a pikmin hater

uuh..noo.. I ment it would be CRAAAZY awesome if they announce Pikmin 3!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

DSi lite announcement.
Mother 4 announced for Wii.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Nintendo purchase rockstar and it becomes a 1st party developer. GTA5 Wii exclusive. Well you did ask for crazy predictions!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

^im gonna expand on the above and say out of nowhere Ninty buy a Western 3rd party that has either made a lot of shooters or core style games for PS360 in the last 3 yrs.

Type of company who no one expected they would buy and they buy them friggin cheap too.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

the Wii bubble burst, and it sales decline sharply as the casuals move to the next apple gimmick, allowing the PS3 and 360 to catch up and then surpass it....you did say crazy predictions, and this is as crazy as it gets.