By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New 3rd party games for the Wii

Let me take that out

Around the Network

These are the companies from my early post check the link for sources. Amaze Entertainment AQ Interactive Artdink 3 ASNETWORKS Backbone Entertainment Banpresto Blue Tongue Entertainment Capcom Cellien Studios Coresoft D2C Games D3 Publisher Simple Series Project Day 1 Studios Demiurge Studios Digital Embryo Electronic Arts The Simpsons Steven Spielberg project Edge of Reality Epoch Co., Ltd. Fall Line Studios Genius Sonority Grasshopper Manufacture Helixe Interchannel Jaleco Keen Games Konami Krome Studios Lexis Numerique Eric Viennot/Paul Cuisset Project Locomotive Games LucasArts Milestone Inc. Monkey Bar Games MTO n-Space NewPlay Pandemic Studios Papaya Studio Playbox Games Pyro Studios Rainbow Studios SBTeam Sensory Sweep Studios Square Enix Mana Project Stormfront Studios Unknown Project(s) Smart Bomb Interactive Strange Dragonflies Tantalus Interactive Telltale Games Terminal Reality Torus Games Vivarium Wayforward Yasumi Matsuno s) Yuke's Co. Zoonami I think this is more support than the gamecube got

Here is another one I haven't seen listed (am I wrong?): Victorious Boxers Wii http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/772/772716p1.html I don't think there is any doubt that the Wii is attracting MAJOR 3rd party development support. Look for lots of other games to be announced in the coming 6-9 months... PS - that boxing game looks pretty cool. If they can get the control style DOWN, it could seriously rock!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I was kamrt today, they 6 360's and no wiis or ps3's...funny thing is they didn't have many games for ps3 either. I looked and found 4 games for 360 and wii I might like...sad I can't afford any of them.

Did you know that Opoona plays with the nunchuck only?

Around the Network

Death2009 said: I was kamrt today, they 6 360's and no wiis or ps3's...funny thing is they didn't have many games for ps3 either. I looked and found 4 games for 360 and wii I might like...sad I can't afford any of them.
That was something I found very odd at my local Walmart last weekend ... They had a PS3 on display but the PS3 booth was missing and they had absolutely no PS3 games for sale; I would assume that they were getting a promotional both from Sony and I timed my visit at the exact right moment, but it still seemed very odd.

HappySqurriel said: Death2009 said: I was kamrt today, they 6 360's and no wiis or ps3's...funny thing is they didn't have many games for ps3 either. I looked and found 4 games for 360 and wii I might like...sad I can't afford any of them. That was something I found very odd at my local Walmart last weekend ... They had a PS3 on display but the PS3 booth was missing and they had absolutely no PS3 games for sale; I would assume that they were getting a promotional both from Sony and I timed my visit at the exact right moment, but it still seemed very odd.
I've noticed that too, my local Walmart's (there are 7) all seem to only have 10 of the PS3 games while they have all of the Wii's.

I wanted to get the thread rolling again, with some of the new titles/news that has popped up for the Wii recently...

- Mario & Sonic at the Olympics

- Resident Evil 4 (remake) - rumoured, but I think we can assume this is happening

- NiGHTS

- Rock Band (not confirmed, but there was a comment saying it was coming to the Wii)

- Smackdown vrs Raw 2008 (not sure if this has been previously confirmed as a Wii title)

Plenty of gaming goodness for everyone! 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Recently, there's also been a tennis game (I forget who by) and that treasure island adventure puzzle something or other game from Capcom.  The announcements for Wii development are coming pretty fast and furious lately.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:

Recently, there's also been a tennis game (I forget who by) and that treasure island adventure puzzle something or other game from Capcom. The announcements for Wii development are coming pretty fast and furious lately.

You mean this tennis?

http://www.vgcharts.org/forum/thread.php?id=1014&start=0