By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia - Final Fantasy

Some new shots have appeared and we should expect a new trailer in the next few days as well.

I love the first shot.  The detail in the face is brilliant for a PSP game.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network

we still have no idea for sure what kind of game this is right? I wonder if Cloud or Squall is in this because all I see is Zidane, Kuja, and Cecil(?). I'm gonna guess Cloud has to be in it since Sepiroth is.

and yea these shots are awesome.

The game is a brawler , with FF universe characters ... anyways , the game looks amazing :D Man I want this bad ... and CC ... and CoO ... and KH ... and Secret Agent Clank :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

WOW I forgot about this game!!!!!!! PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunter_alien said:
The game is a brawler , with FF universe characters ... anyways , the game looks amazing :D Man I want this bad ... and CC ... and CoO ... and KH ... and Secret Agent Clank :P
I'm totally with you =D

Around the Network

Nice to see somebody with familiar taste :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Ehh. This game will be a pretty but slapdash cash-in on the Final Fantasy franchise, a la Dirge of Cerberus. You heard it here first.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom