By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter ~Tri dated, Comes out in Japan on 8/1/09

Monster Hunter 3 will be coming out in Japan on 8/1/09 in

according to the scan there is a limited edition coming out .

hello how are you.

Around the Network

11ht11 already posted it ,but always good to see this game release date. :D

Only $9,440 dollars for the special edition?

What an absolute steal!

Look what happened to Nintendo japan stock today. 2% up, for the first time in over a week when the 09 fin. report came out.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
Look what happened to Nintendo japan stock today. 2% up, for the first time in over a week when the 09 fin. report came out.

can we get a link please?

hello how are you.

Around the Network

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/charts/charts.asp?ric=7974.T

Im watching, Going to buy some right before E3.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Paperdiego said:
megaman79 said:

can we get a link please?

U can has NASDAQ?

Well I'll do the trouble for you... *moments later*

Here's their summary for Nintendo (it's actually up 3%?): http://quotes.nasdaq.com/asp/SummaryQuote.asp?symbol=NTDOY&selected=NTDOY

And here is a cute little chart for your viewing pleasure: http://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/chartingbasics.aspx?symbol=NTDOY&selected=NTDOY

@wfz, wrong stock. Im only interested in buying the tokyo listed share. Its more expensive but ultimately its more valuable long term i think.

Oh, I missed that part of your original post. I wasted a good 2 minutes getting those links, how depressing. :P

How do you buy into Tokyo's stock?

Im going to call an established broker that speaks english in japan. Mitsubishi Financial is the biggest bank/firm in japan. Not going to bother with paying a local firm extra costs for no reason at all.

But your point about the nasdaq move is important, possibly an influence on the tokyo movement today. I guess im optimistic that MH3 moves mountains though.