By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1 vs 100 Live Canadian Beta Impressions

Maybe this is casual done right?

But war... war never changes

Around the Network

Microsoft is really onto an amazing idea here!!! People say Microsoft isn't original, and don't innovate.....Microsoft brought HD res, HDD, unified online, games like Halo, Gears & Fable and now Primetime......Microsoft is awesome, and for stuff like this I will continue to pay $50 a yr for Xbox LIVE!

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Doesnt this update come out Friday May 15th ? thats what i heard.

But..

i cant wait to win me some MS Points :) haha

trunkswd said:
Thanks for the impressions. I am more excited for it now than I was before. I can't wait until it comes out to try it for myself.

I do have one question. With only 1 game going at a time per country is there a limit to the number of people in the crowd?

You can sit in the crowd and play for as long as you want.  I was on for the entire 2 hours plus 30 min extended play.  As I mentioned the game appears to be instanced so you and your party members will see a completely different crowd as others.  The host and "the one" will be the same for everyone though.  At one time the host said there was up to 16,000 people playing at the same time.

I like his experience,excellent Impressions, thanks

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡