By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles trailer chronicles opening cinematics *English*

White Knight Chronicles trailer chronicles opening cinematics

Do you like your RPG trailers with an extra helping of drama and guy-trying-to-sound-like-the-movie-announcer-guy? We hope you said "yes," because the latest official video of SCEA's White Knight Chronicles is pretty bombastic. It's also just plain pretty. The footage is pieced together from in-game visuals, as we saw when playing WKC for our recent hands-on. We even battled as the giant mech White Knight itself, which looks like it could have leapt right out of RahXephon. So, after watching the trailer, what do you think -- is Level 5 doing the PS3 justice? 

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

I think it sounds awesome!!! What do guys think??

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

the voice acting for the main character at the end of the video is bad and generic

Want really badly. I love Level-5 games, and this looks the best since Dark Cloud.

Oh snap! This wasn't even on my radar until now! Folklore was beautiful I might cop this jammy for the art direction alone.

Around the Network

I think it's kinda weird that the character models are very detailed everywhere but the face.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

TheThunder said:
the voice acting for the main character at the end of the video is bad and generic

What is generic about what he said at the end? IMO it sounds better than saying "Transform" which is in the JP version.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
TheThunder said:

What is generic about what he said at the end? IMO it sounds better than saying "Transform" which is in the JP version.

HEN-SHIN!

outlawauron said:
deskpro2k3 said:
TheThunder said:

HEN-SHIN!

Henshin is the Japanese word for "transformation." Would you guys rather let him say "Transform" in english? lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
outlawauron said:
deskpro2k3 said:
TheThunder said:

HEN-SHIN!

Henshin is the Japanese word for "transformation." Would you guys rather let him say "Transform" in english? lol

I know. >_>

I don't really care, I was just saying it because it's funny.