By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Million Seller Games Thread

Perhaps there should be consideration of adding a 20M+ column, given that the DS has Nintendogs and NSMB (which will most certainly hit 20M), and 3 of the 4 10M sellers on the Wii have already passed the 20M mark...I'd say 20M is a pretty significant milestone to hit, considering so few games have ever crossed it.

Bah!

Around the Network

Updates : added DQIX in the 1M and 2M sections, added High School Musical 2 : Work This Out! (DS) and Burnout Paradise (PS3) in the 1M section

Toddifer said:
Perhaps there should be consideration of adding a 20M+ column, given that the DS has Nintendogs and NSMB (which will most certainly hit 20M), and 3 of the 4 10M sellers on the Wii have already passed the 20M mark...I'd say 20M is a pretty significant milestone to hit, considering so few games have ever crossed it.

I second this motion.

Paul said:
Toddifer said:

I second this motion.

I will add this section when NSMB hits the 20M :P

Nothing new for this week.

Gears of War 2 is very close to 5 million (actually at 4 999 533).

Around the Network

Once again, the DS is destroying everything in it's wake.

Cool stuff, its too bad the PS3 got a million seller... I wanted Xbox 360 2m = PS3 1m.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Cool stuff, its too bad the PS3 got a million seller... I wanted Xbox 360 2m = PS3 1m.

Just wait for next week to have the pleasure to see that. :P

atma998 said:
Squilliam said:

Just wait for next week to have the pleasure to see that. :P

Oh, I see what you mean.

Tease.

Update : added Gears of War 2 in the 5 million section and added Wii Sport Resort, Burnout Paradise (X360), Midnight Club : Los Angeles (X360) to the 1 million section.