By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Million Seller Games Thread

Gilgamesh said:

You forgot the PS2, it's still getting million sellers

I know but I only compile data for current gen systems.

Around the Network

Interesting.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

RolStoppable said:
atma998 said:
Gilgamesh said:

You forgot the PS2, it's still getting million sellers

I know but I only compile data for current gen systems.

Then why is the Wii on that list?

lol I won't answer anything just because it's you Rol.

Dam I really need a DS lol. Any word on the DS2?

AdventWolf said:
Dam I really need a DS lol. Any word on the DS2?

I have no idea, but my guess is somewhere around Christmas 2010.

Around the Network

Its funny there are almost as many 2M sellers on 360 as there are 1M sellers on PS3! Its just one short, so I wonder if the 360 can catch up?

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Its funny there are almost as many 2M sellers on 360 as there are 1M sellers on PS3! Its just one short, so I wonder if the 360 can catch up?

lol but don't forget that X360 has launched a year before too that gaves him a good advantage.

^ I don't care about any advantages, just that its funny and it could happen!

Tease.

Halo 3 soon to be on that 10 million selling slot. I hope Bungie does something big when it officially reaches 10 million.

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
Halo 3 soon to be on that 10 million selling slot. I hope Bungie does something big when it officially reaches 10 million.

Yeah and Gears of War 2 will also reach 5 million soon. PS3 won't have any 10M seller this gen during that time...