By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Million Seller Games Thread

Weekly update:

5M: Halo 3: ODST (X360)

2M: Need for Speed: Shift (PS3) and Rockband 2 (X360)

Around the Network

What about Wii Fit Plus 12m. You had it in your post with the charts.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Tailgunner said:
What about Wii Fit Plus 12m. You had it in your post with the charts.

Yeah but here I'm just taking inventory of 1M, 2M, 5M, 10M and 20M.

atma998 said:
jorge_dmtz said:
Cardio Workout also made it to 1 mil this week if you combine others with the rest of the world.

You're right! Thanks for the info. The game was added to the Wii million seller. There are now 81 million seller on the Wii.

I wonder why they are counting them seperately?

Can someone just e-mail a moderator or something about that?

Bah!

Toddifer said:
atma998 said:
jorge_dmtz said:
Cardio Workout also made it to 1 mil this week if you combine others with the rest of the world.

You're right! Thanks for the info. The game was added to the Wii million seller. There are now 81 million seller on the Wii.

I wonder why they are counting them seperately?

Can someone just e-mail a moderator or something about that?

I don't know who's in charge of it...maybe ollist? I'll try to share this with him. You too guys can inform them.

Around the Network

Cabela's Big Game Hunter sold 1 million in Americas alone this week.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Here is my answer:

Only Brett and Talonman can merge those splitet sales duplicates. They already did that for a lot of other games and will sooner or later (which is the more likely option out of this two) merge the rest of them. Until then they stay marked with Others, US or JP sales.

Weekly update:

1M: Tom Clancy's Slinter Cell: Conviction (X360) and Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 (Wii)

I also removed Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) from the 2M section since the game was adjusted down by quite a bit (now at 1.86M).

Weekly update:

1M: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 (DS)

Been pretty slow lately...not much activity.

Bah!