By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will MGS 4 still be your favorite game if it goes to Xbox 360?

This game is the absolute best of the best game so far on the PS3. Nothing even comes close. Not even a close second. Its graphics, story, and gameplay is unmatched by anything else so far or possibly ever.  Its made by the genius known as Kojima. But will you still like it is on the Xbox 360?

Around the Network

Of course.

i have never played MGS4. but if it does hit xbox360 i dont think the game will change one bit.

and by the way how could you hate the game if it goes to the xbox360.. thats ridiculous. i still like bioshock and it went to PS3..

This troll is good.

Oh noes once a game goes to the 360 it becomes garbage.
*kills self*

Around the Network
twingo said:
This troll is good.

I said the game was good, and was wondering if it would change anyones mind if it got ported. You can stop calling people names just for asking a legitimate question.

There are already plenty of MGS4 on 360 threads, I'm sure this could at least fit into one of them.

twingo said:
This troll is good.

Why do everyone on this site like to call everything a troll all the time?  I never used it once til now.  Any way MGS4 will still be my favorite game.  I don't care if it goes to the 360 even though I don't think it will.  I think it would be cool for other gamers to experience a master piece.