By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Crisis core sephiroth battle

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25130.html

ABSOLUTLEY stunning i mean stunning, i never thought this was possible on a hand held

both SE and Sony need to get a pat on the back for these scenes, wow im just stunned

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

amazing, SE always pushes graphical abilities of all consoles. Now after that. how the hell does Cloud kill good old Seph twice...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

wooo .... im gonna resist watching it .... Just like I did the Halo 3 ending ......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ssj12 said:
amazing, SE always pushes graphical abilities of all consoles. Now after that. how the hell does Cloud kill good old Seph twice...

Yea i know, look at ff 7, 8, 10, heck even 12, man they just are fantastic at graphics, just absolutley fantastic

IF they could get the character emotion ( /sigh ff 12 no emotion), story ( /sigh ff 12), innovative gameplay (where ff 12 shines!) man..... why FF rules...

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Umm... as long as you realise it IS FMV. It would look the same on any console ;)

It is very pretty though - no one does FMV quite like SE :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099