By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - TGS 2007 Trailer: Ace Combat 6 (Looks sweet!)

I have always found Ace Combat games to be lots of fun. Really looking forward to this when it comes out on the PS3.

Around the Network

It better not have a god damn tunnel mission, God help namco if it does.

GranTurismo said:
rocketpig said:
GranTurismo said:
The game looks really good, too bad 360 owners are getting the early version with all the problems, while the PS3 version is going to be all fixed up for a spring release.

Hahahahahahah, that's rich. Enjoy sitting on your hands for four months while 360 owners enjoy AC6, which will run juuuuuuussst fine on the 360.

Some of you PS3-only gamers are starting to sound desperate. Kinda pathetic, really.

I have more then just the PS3, i also have a 360 and a DS.  I just don't just trust the 360, because it sounds like a blender .

It's too bad Microsoft didn't release firmware that allowed a person to control the speed of the dvd rom.  So people can adjust it for noise/speed to where they find it acceptable.  On another note the new drives are very quiet, it's too bad they couldn't have had them in the older 360s.

Hus said:
It better not have a god damn tunnel mission, God help namco if it does.

Haha that is true. I can't remember the first games but almost every time the last games had a tunnel mission and most of the time it was the last mission.

the always seem to have tunnel missions. they were quite hard, but I felt so proud of myself when i actually beat them lol.

Around the Network

cant wait for this game on the ps3!!!!

killzone2 =halo killer!!!!!   

PS3 4 life

games playing

PS3:resident evil /resistance / killzone2/fallout3/uncharted/cod4/MGS4/socom/far cry2/biochock/dead space/street fighter4 

XBOX360:Gears of War/ Bioshock/ Halo3/ gears of war2/left 4 dead/mass effect/fable 2/dead rising

Wii:Zelda TP/ Resident evil 4/ Metriod Prime 3

PSP:Only bought it for God of War and the remote control for my PS3gamertag/PSN=  Dumbkilla

Wii#  0378860588753451

WOW! that was beautiful, felt like a good movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?