By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - does the hardcore hate the wii?

Cheebee said:
This thread has gone wrong. :p

LOL, yeah sorry...

I currently reside under the London Bridge. 

Does anyone know what I did with my hat?

Around the Network

Im hardcore and love the Wii

O-D-C said:
Im hardcore and love the Wii

I wonder if its just my Wii thats no fun to play with.

I currently reside under the London Bridge. 

Does anyone know what I did with my hat?

seen ken park? try choking yourself while ur playing with your wii

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Buy moar gamez.

Around the Network
Mr.Y said:

Buy moar gamez.

I'm hardcore and I luv ze Wii mah-boys

Of course they don't, an hardcore player should base his opinions only on the games. And the Wii lineup in the 2009 is pretty amazing and will keep getting better with a lot of stuff in the next months. if you say there is an hate against the Wii by the Internets, then you're right, but I think they are only HD fanboys who try to vent their rage against the winning console. Period.

By the way, you should try some titles released in the last period: did you play Excitebots, Overkill, Mad World and Little King's Story? Have you preordered Punch-Out yet?

^^ agreed

Wow, this hasn't been closed. I'm at the bridge!! But you have been imprisoned...

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies