By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Master Chief was in Metal Gear Solid and Snake was in Halo

What do you think would happen?

Snake would be awfully confused when it comes to weapons and the environment

Chief would have no clue how the enemies (except for the reg soilders) work and would get slashed in a heart beat

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network

BUMP

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

lol you had to bump this

Snake would get quickly killed because the enemies have advanced weapons in Halo and his stealth would only get him so far

Master Chiefe would probably beat the game, except for the stealth parts.

With the right Intel I could see Snake getting the job done. I think that Master Chief would have the armor and firepower to brute force his way through the MGS world.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

snake would die quite easily( no cortana

and master chief would win he can just use a cloak pickup for the sneaking parts

Around the Network

Ok chris , if your going to have a boondocks avatar your going to have to either be tom or grampa freeman because:

Uncle Rukus is taken by me,

Riley is taken by hoodfigga,

And Huey is taken by psrocks.

I know its a pain in the ass , but boondock avatars arent only just avatars , they're a lifestyle and if you take someones lifestyle well your nothing but a bitch and no one wants to be a bitch.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Snake would probably get blasted pretty quick. So many enemies at once, and the covenant sheilds would stop most fire Snake could get out before dying. He would get remarkably far for being a normal human, especially his stealth.

Master Cheif would simply beat the $^@* out of everyone whe gets in his way...guy takes rockets and only needs to regenerate his sheilds. No trouble there, but what do you expect? He's a war machine.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.