By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rockstar is mocking Jack Thompson... Classic

Whoever has that image of Orson Welles clapping needs to post it in tribute of Rockstar.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Hehe, I just now read that on Kotaku, but refrained from making a thread.

Man...they're just asking for publicity it seems. Funny though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Funny. You know, I've thought that it would be just a matter of time before some game parodies JT. I'm glad that it was GTA4 hahaha

Hehehe that is going to be so awesome.

BenKenobi88 said:
Hehe, I just now read that on Kotaku, but refrained from making a thread.

Man...they're just asking for publicity it seems. Funny though.

I think they're probably just doing it out of spite. You know that the guys at Rockstar absolutely detest Thompson... How could they not? He's been a thorn in their side for nearly a half decade now.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Out of spite or no, I am going to play that mission so many times.....and I hope the cheats still exist, I can rocket launcher his ass.

lol that was perfect. They will no doubt remove that sequence, but it is funny none the less.

Hey, just because it's a lawyer and he hates video games doesn't mean it mentions or depicts Jack Thompson.

superchunk said:
lol that was perfect. They will no doubt remove that sequence, but it is funny none the less.

Legally I believe they're protected under the status as a parody.

In the end, they're just suckering Jack into giving them free publicity.

Yeah. Frankly I can't believe Jack Thompson is THAT stupid...he has to know he can't win, and he's just making himself look like a douche.