By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Sonic The Hedgehog 3 seen as a good game?

Cuz good God is it frustrating, it seems the game is designed to piss you off, spikes pop out of nowhere, bumpers send u half a level backwards...

its like they took what made Sonic 2 good and said lets put a wall right there where fun starts.

Around the Network

Yes, by us retro gaming nerds.

But I agree Sonic 2 is did most things better than 3.

It was good, but mostly because Knuckles (who was only playable with the Sonic and Knuckles add on). The 3D mini game was mind blowing back then, though.

i thought it was good, but i prefer 2 and 1 were better. I think Sonic 3 was made with knuckles in mind, since he is more fun to use in that game.

Sonic and Knuckles made my dreams come true. Still does.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

they should make sonic 4 ... :) SEGA + SONIC 4 LIFE

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

sonic 3 ( with knuckles) is one of the best games of all time

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
O-D-C said:

Cuz good God is it frustrating, it seems the game is designed to piss you off, spikes pop out of nowhere, bumpers send u half a level backwards...

its like they took what made Sonic 2 good and said lets put a wall right there where fun starts.

It can be a good game yet not be a game you enjoy.  The two are not mutually exclusive.

Sonic 3 is fucking awesome and possibly the best Sonic game ever, especially if you combine it as one game with Sonic and Knuckles.

I also don't think it's remotely difficult, however.

I loved it.

4 ≈ One