By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do fanboys give a bad image of their company?

This site is specially bad because there are results every week and a ranking. It's like football and some people act like hooligans... but hey, hooligans at least get wasted and destroy property.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

i really dont get why there are fanboys because its just a game but i know alot of people play games all day and think it 24/7

like this
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=72112

"fanboys" have little to do with "gaming" - the phenomenon isn't gender or age specific (unlike the term implies) and can be found everywhere

it's best to call these "fanatics" and it's even better to not discuss them in "gaming discussion", because there is no immediate connection  to "gaming" - k thx bye

i agree sony fanboys are the most annoying ones with thier wole believe crap. theyre more terrible at n4g.

Well, at least most fanboys that are really annoying(the flaming, raging ones) get banned almost immediately, and ones that stay the longest are often really funny, sometimes even obtaining mascot status :P