By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do fanboys give a bad image of their company?

Blacksaber said:
leo-j said:
Ever since the beginning of last year it has been my believe that the fanboys are doing the most harm this console generation. Its alot more potent than people believe.

I agree....and this will be why Sega will rise again and crush all of you!!! Well it's a nice dream...

oh no....not a dream..the Ringwide is a prototype for a new SEGA console

Around the Network

So it's because of Fanboys Sony launched a $600 console, lost third party exclusives, rarely advertise their own exclusive games, and still behave as if they are still the market leader.

I am sorry for all fanboys.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Yeah its getting to be pretty ridiculous...

Sony fanboys are bad, but that's just because the PS3 is in last place. Look at how bad Nintendo fanboys freak out when you mention how the Wii isn't selling well in Japan. Anyways, fanboys are mostly isolated to forums and they have no effect on the real world.

MontanaHatchet said:
Sony fanboys are bad, but that's just because the PS3 is in last place. Look at how bad Nintendo fanboys freak out when you mention how the Wii isn't selling well in Japan. Anyways, fanboys are mostly isolated to forums and they have no effect on the real world.

Wrong.

Because PS3 is in last place, other fanboys from different console's thinks their console is king of the world.

Around the Network

Nice insight everyone. It is hard to pin point the cause (jealously, wanting their console in first, etc.... ) I will say one thing is that VGChartz has the least amount of delusional fanboy members of any site.

Smashed said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Wrong.

Because PS3 is in last place, other fanboys from different console's thinks their console is king of the world.

Yes, you're right, but it doesn't mean Sony fans should act like monkeys and follow the "winner's" formula of delivering pointless insults on the Internetz.

Ignoring the haters is usually the best thing to do. They're in the minority here, so it's all good! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Wrong.

Yes, you're right, but it doesn't mean Sony fans should act like monkeys and follow the "winner's" formula of delivering pointless insults on the Internetz.

Ignoring the haters is usually the best thing to do. They're in the minority here, so it's all good! =P

I don't think they are in minority on VGC.  I think there are probably less 360 fanboys than PS here.

Smashed said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Wrong.

If you say so.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I know what you are saying, some times ninty-fanboys annoy me too much.