By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When is the sony tgs conferance ???

leo-j said:
Now lair can be played without using six axis!

You can now use your psp as a ps3 controller.

That's old news. People have been using the PSP to play Lair like, the day after it came out.

Come on PS3 stuff, drop a megaton on us. 

Around the Network

I like how the pacing of Sony conferances cause you know you get the Big anouncements at the very end. But interesting stuff throughout the entire confereance to keep your head in the game.

leo-j said:
Lets see if I get this right..

He just announced that you can be anywhere in the world tunr on the ps3 remotely, then play a ps3 game compatible with that, call your friend and do the same and play with your psp on the other side of the planet using the ps3 AND playing a ps3 game. Wow..

Cool so next time when I am in Spain where I normaly score Chicks I can now play PS3 Sorry Chicks.

@kasz

I dunno, the ps2 was at 120million since december 06

Now it sold 10 million units? From that time meaning it sold as well as the wii?

mM

Not impressed so far, I don't see what's going to be improved with this "Remote Play" thing. I want some big announcements! =D

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Hm Go! Sports Ski. Wonder if they mean "Go! Sports Ski" or "Go" and Sports Ski. Having Go! on the PS3 with an AI would be huge for me. Or really anywhere if as i can never find anyone to play Go with.

AFRIKA!!! Finaly

mM

I love how the guy from eurogamer has the time to write "SLOW DOWN SONY", lol. I guess they aren't going THAT fast.

afrika is back

Afrika woot!