By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When is the sony tgs conferance ???

makingmusic476 said:
Well, if the new game announcements aren't coming til tomorrow, this could turn out to be a good TGS yet. Team Ico? C'mon!

Ah F*&%@! I totally wasn't thinking of Team Ico and you brought them up.

You will be responsible for many a tear if Team Ico doesn't say a thing during all of TGS

Around the Network

Yeeeeah you sure didn't... "WHAT WII FIT AND MARIO KART ONLY????? TEH SUXORZZZZ"...

Yeah, it might be a little taste of what's to come for this year's TGS. Square Enix's conference should be interesting with lots of game announcements. I just can't wait to see if "Endless Crisis: Final Fantasy VII" is really in production, or that was just another rumor... =/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

uhhh 11 m by THE END OF THE YEAR?

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Quote of the day!:

Something about what are the games on the booth and how they relate to PS3. Something about "high level of reality." "I am sure you will be able to enjoy the power of PlayStation," says Kaz.

And silly old me thought we played games to get away from reality ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Confirmed - NO PRICE CUT:

He's referring to the PS3 price surprise announcement last year. "No surprise in this regard this year."

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

So basically, everyone who buys a PS3 from now til the end of the year gets obsolete controllers. Home is delayed. Nothing new on the game front from Sony.

Nintendo doesn't even show up and they win.

Hm, sounds like they arn't afraid to cut back on the graphics and make it not full HD to make games with far bigger enviroments and more enemies/allies and better gameplay. Awesome sign in my opinion.

they had better have something better tomorrow

MS wasnt that create, but comparing it to sonys.....

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

NG2 smoked sony's conference.

mM