By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When is the sony tgs conferance ???

they are doing Q&A's now.

Around the Network

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Well, if the new game announcements aren't coming til tomorrow, this could turn out to be a good TGS yet. Team Ico? C'mon!

I thought this was gonna be megaton central?

Are they having another meeting or something?

@Hus

They are attacking sony, but watever. We didnt do this to nintendo in there e3 conference cough cough, but watever its cool what comes around goes around I guess.

mM
Around the Network

they better ask good questions.

When's that?

The moderator asks about units sold. "We have gone beyond [5m] to some extent, but again we're going to try many things..."

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

makingmusic476 said:
Well, if the new game announcements aren't coming til tomorrow, this could turn out to be a good TGS yet. Team Ico? C'mon!

how many conferances will they have ?

konnichiwa said:
Sony is a "unique" company that is going "back to basics" to try and keep pushing PlayStation forward, says Kaz.

I don't like this comment.

It's no big deal.  It's just a closing statement to wrap up that he thinks the Ps3 is an important step foward and that they are still going to push and develop for the PS2.

He's just saying that they're going to develop and push bother PS2 and PS3 titles.  Either that or go back to what made the PS2 so successful to make the PS3 more successful.  Either way it's a good sign.