By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Animal abuse in video games

Cheebee said:
Mario rides on Yoshi, and he can even jump off him to safety while Yoshi falls to his doom...

Around the Network

@wfz

I was thinking of that image when Cheebee said that.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Putting a hamster in the microwave in Maniac Mansion.

They made up for this by letting you thaw a frozen hamster in a microwave in Day of the Tentacle. You were bringing it back to life in that one instead of exploding it.

resident evil, killing zombie dogs. They maybe zombies but they still have feelings :'(

wfz said:
Cheebee said:
Mario rides on Yoshi, and he can even jump off him to safety while Yoshi falls to his doom...

Indeed, that pic says it all. :p

Oh, another one: Lemmings. 'Nuff said.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

In fable 2 you can kick chickens and there's a quest you can eat living chicken!!!!

But war... war never changes

I agree with Iclim in Smash you kill tons of animals.

POKEMON! the point of the game is to go into the wilderness. capture cute, innocent animals. then place them in a tiny ball shaped cage. and when u find another pokemon collector you make them fight each other until one faints. then you revive them and do it all over again. plus. the winner of a battle gets a cash prize. so it is very much like chicken fight and stuff like that. it's probably the worst offender. especially when young children play it. oh well, mayb there immune to pain.

Peterisyum said:
POKEMON! the point of the game is to go into the wilderness. capture cute, innocent animals. then place them in a tiny ball shaped cage. and when u find another pokemon collector you make them fight each other until one faints. then you revive them and do it all over again. plus. the winner of a battle gets a cash prize. so it is very much like chicken fight and stuff like that. it's probably the worst offender. especially when young children play it. oh well, mayb there immune to pain.

That’s not exactly animal abuse, that’s more like cockfighting.

But then again, it can fall under the same category.

When you kill your team mate in star fox assult muiltiplayer and pikmin we make them fight live and die mostly die

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.