By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Perfect Dark on its way to XBLA.

http://www.rare-extreme.com/

Perfect Dark and more
Thursday, May 7 2009 by Wozza
There have been plenty rumors about Perfect Dark coming soon for XBLA... well... we can confirm that Perfect Dark is indeed on it's way to XBLA. This is not a rumor, it's coming! Not just that, there is a very large announcement coming from Rare soon (ahem in line with E3). We last heard that it wasn't known if they would go ahead and make this announcement but as time progressed, it looks as though it's all systems go. Expect a major surprise from Rare this June.

Perfect Dark coming to XBLA and a big announcement from Rare at E3.  Awesomesauce.

Around the Network

Oh wow...online customizable multiplayer. Anyone up for some Peacesim matches? Nostalgia impending.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Sweet. Good to finally hear something again from rare

Nice!

Tease.

Nice find and another nice tease. Some of the other game sites /journalists are in LA this week for the E3 build up, they could be finding out about all this right now :) Lucky them.

Around the Network

I used to call Perfect Dark, Perfect Negro. Im such a bad boy, forgive me Tim!

Tease.

Damn i hate Rare but maybe i should hate Nintendo more for not organizing a share agreement with these titles for VC.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Nice, I haven't played this yet but I want to try. Also can't wait until E3 to see more announcements.

Donkey Kong Country 4 for DS?

i think their big game suprise will be " killer instinct 3" and that killer instinct 1 -2 and gold will make their way onto xbla. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1