By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sin and Punishment LTD sales?

TWRoO said:
Life to Date?

0 sales.

Lifetime, I have no idea as I don't have anything to base it on, but I would think pretty small for a Nintendo published title, maybe 500k

I was about to ask the same thing.  Does LTD have another meaning besides Life to Date?

Around the Network

Yeah doesn't LTD mean sales up until now? :p

I just hope the sequel's gonna be way, way better than the original Sin & Punishment. What a complete and utter letdown that was. :s

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I'd look to Wario Land to get an idea of what it'll push. Seems to be in the same category (a short, niche game that is energizing for the hardcore audience)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'm gonna be optimistic and say 1.5-2m. Ithink it will actually be heavily advertised by Nintendo.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

.5m - 1.5m

Around the Network

500k maybe. The niche sequel to the niche game I don't foresee being a heavy hitter.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Maybe 500k total. It really depends on how they market this and whether or not there is a large Japanese userbase left over.

well as it was shown at the october confrence im gunna say itll be pushed hard. excite bots and anoter code at both hitting at least one western region before S&P2. therefore i reckon it will everntually reach 1 million in sales although of course it wil easily be outsold by punchout which has a more bridge title appeal

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia