By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 conference on June 2, starting 9:00 AM

*fingers crossed*
come on Nintendo, good e3!

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

Around the Network

Go vgchartz.
I'll be taking an extra long lunch break that day.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Thanks to the convient position of the Netherlands on this planet, Nintendo'll be holding their presentation at about 6PM for me, just after I had dinner.

Nintendo always plans these things perfectly.

MazeMe said:
Thanks to the convient position of the Netherlands on this planet, Nintendo'll be holding their presentation at about 6PM for me, just after I had dinner.

That's the same time zone as Berlin, Paris etc. right? Because I know that's my time zone.

Ahh, Australia time...

Last year I stayed up - for the MS conference. It was pretty much a waste of time, even with the megaton. God I was glad I didn't stay up for the Sony/Ninty ones the next day ;)

Its on about 4am-6am Oz time - will I stay up for the MS one again? Probably not...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
shams said:
Ahh, Australia time...

Last year I stayed up - for the MS conference. It was pretty much a waste of time, even with the megaton. God I was glad I didn't stay up for the Sony/Ninty ones the next day ;)

Its on about 4am-6am Oz time - will I stay up for the MS one again? Probably not...

I understand you, back in October I woke up at 5:00 AM after going to sleep at 12:00 PM to follow the Space World. And I did it last thursday too for the financial results, always from Nintendo. I think it's uber awesome, honestrly

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
MazeMe said:

That's the same time zone as Berlin, Paris etc. right? Because I know that's my time zone.

GMT +01:00, yes.

So many finals being taken that day... good thing I'm done with mine.

June 2 eh? Well I'll be sure to put that down in the schedule book as a "no work" day.

Henshin a go go baby!

MazeMe said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
MazeMe said:

AWesome. Then I have the right time and will be able to follow this live :)

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
MazeMe said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
MazeMe said:

AWesome. Then I have the right time and will be able to follow this live :)

Even if we go a bit OT, may I ask you where are you from?

I mean, we're both from GMT +01:00.

And don't you worry, the thread will be up in less than one hour (Unless I have some problem).