By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - should we make new members sign up with paid e-mail accounts?

only reason to do this is cut back on all the alt acounts. Which is a very stupid practice by the way, you people should be ashamed...

Around the Network

because everyone should have one anyways. because i get one with my intenet provider. and it will cut down on spammers and alt accounts.

No

i think we should have new user approvals

so when someone sign up, a mod has to approve them

should keep spammers away and some people

11ht11 said:
i think we should have new user approvals

so when someone sign up, a mod has to approve them

should keep spammers away and some people

but how is that going to keep out the alts?

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
because everyone should have one anyways. because i get one with my intenet provider. and it will cut down on spammers and alt accounts.

But it will be less appealing. Have you ever wonder why I am not a member at GAF?

ctk495 said:
dsister44 said:

But it will be less appealing. Have you ever wonder why I am not a member at GAF?

because vgchartz>>>>>>>>>neogaf.

I think all new users should dress up as Mexican Monkeys and entertain us with Maracas.

Their future on this site depends on their performance.

(Courtesy of noname2200)

I say yes.

Because I'm a rebel.

mike_intellivision said:
What are "paid email accounts"?

Considering that a lot of people like the "free accounts" because they are not tied up/lost when they change providers (who have to change when their providers change), that is probably not a wise path.

Mike from Morgantown

I agree with you. Besides some free accounts provide better service like better webmail, larger online inbox and support larger attachments then many providers do.