By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Vf5 and Motorstorm sold out at local EGgames.

no bad for PS3, but a pain in the ass for me driving around looking for damn games. Finally got them at futureshop, still for motorstorm i had to wait for them to find me a copy in the back. some good software sales coming soon

Around the Network

Software selling out is always a good sign.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

My local grocery store was out of Frosted Flakes today. Seriously, who runs out of Frosted Flakes?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

My wal-mart was sold all out of Wii's too. *sob* EDIT: sorry I couldnt help myself.

My local blockbuster was all rented out of GRAW 2. 500,000 units first month confirmed. 5,000,000 seller in Motorstorm/VF5 confirmed as well by Hus on 3/12/2007 . . . The better question is how many copies did they sell out?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

mrstickball said: My local blockbuster was all rented out of GRAW 2. 500,000 units first month confirmed. 5,000,000 seller in Motorstorm/VF5 confirmed as well by Hus on 3/12/2007 The better question is how many copies did they sell out?
5,000,000 seller? what do you mean? o.O?

Yea just go on rediculing anything that might be interpreted as good news for PS3 *yawn*.

Lafiel said: Yea just go on rediculing anything that might be interpreted as good news for PS3 *yawn*.
oh you noticed too? I thought I was alone on this...good thing Kwaad is here to keep up the good fight.

NightStalker said: Lafiel said: Yea just go on rediculing anything that might be interpreted as good news for PS3 *yawn*. oh you noticed too? I thought I was alone on this...good thing Kwaad is here to keep up the good fight.
What? am I supposed to be dulisional and think that both VF5 and Motorstorm are gonna sell 5million units? That would be each PS3 user right now buying 2.5 of each title... sure. After the Europe launch, that would still be in the area of 1.5 of each game... per PS3. I love my PS3. And I think it's awosome... blah blah blah. But I'm NOT delusional. I wanna know what he meant. 5million sellers?

Kwaad said: But I'm NOT delusional.
Oh God man. I was drinking something. I spewed it all over my keyboard. You gotta warn us before you say shit like this. Ithinkmyspacebarisbrokennow.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless