By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is Monolith next game?New Xenogears?To be announced at the E3?

Exblackman said:
Monolith is currently making an JRPG why would show that at E3.Tokyo Game show is better place for New IP RPG and non Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest Rpgs.

They are owned by Nintendo, so they wont be at TGS.

Around the Network
Smashchu2 said:
Exblackman said:
Monolith is currently making an JRPG why would show that at E3.Tokyo Game show is better place for New IP RPG and non Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest Rpgs.

Lol nice one.

@soriku
Theyre definitley not making Soma Bringer Wii. And the original is never coming stateside. Dont matter because I beat it though =P

And fuck a BK game. Give me something new

^
YOU havent played 95% of the games you talk about!

I win. :D

Valkyria00 said:
Smashchu2 said:
Exblackman said:

Lol nice one.

@soriku
Theyre definitley not making Soma Bringer Wii. And the original is never coming stateside. Dont matter because I beat it though =P

You"ll see Baiten Kaitos sooner or later it's unavoidable it 's probably thier best selling franchise that they still own the rights too.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Exblackman said:
Valkyria00 said:
Smashchu2 said:
Exblackman said:

Lol nice one.

@soriku

You"ll see Baiten Kaitos sooner or later it's unavoidable it 's probably thier best selling franchise that they still own the rights too.

The best selling that still didnt sell well. I figure they put that series behind them wanna start a new fresh series for Wii.

PS2 had Xenosaga (EDIT PSN >.<)
GCN had Baiten Kaitos
Wii has ??? (New IP I hope is good)

Around the Network
Soriku said:
lulz, what does that have to do with anything? :P All of the games I talk about I will buy...as long as I get the money!

But still you haven't played BK :P I'm telling you right now I haven't seen anyone ever disappointed in a Baten Kaitos games...except baddman on this site because he can't beat a certain boss lol.

Huh? That has everything to do with it. You talk about games youve never played and I so am I but youre the one who is right?

Lol good look finding the money and mostly time to play through all those RPGs when you're older. You have time now but no money later you will have money but no time. besides you talk about a ton of RPG.s Doubt you will buy/play/finish them all.\

Im a JR in high school I doubt I will finish all the games I have before I graduate.

Who the hell is Matsuno?

Oh meh I guess. Hope he doesnt bring along shit character design with his game like in FFXII and Vagrant Story.

Yes I know he is not a character designer.