By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Arc Rise Fantasia new scans! (3 new character cameos from Luminous Arc?)

OMFG not Luminous Arc...

That was the worst SRPG that I've ever played in my life.

Luckily the links are broken so I don't have to look at them.

Around the Network

I haven't played Luminous Arc so I don't really care.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I had Luminous Arc at one point. I didn't enjoy it very much though :(, Fire Emblem was far more enjoyable... in fact i could tolerate Heroes of Mana more than that game, and when Rabite's and Bebe's never do what you tell them to do, that really is saying something.

On topic: Was any more data found in the scans? I hope they announce a release date soon...

How technical is your game?

cool, i want this game very much :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

wasnt that a game by Atlus? @_@

Around the Network

Yeah for cameo battles. This is really turning into a Turn-based tales game. Maybe we can also see some Luminous Arc 2, and Sands of Destruction cameos as well. :)

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

@Ixis

Coming out 06/04/09 in Japan.

GameStop lists it for a 11/16/2009 release in NA...
Mid November for US? That's a little later than i expected, but i guess i had my expectations too high :/. God only knows when Europe will get this...

How technical is your game?

IxisNaugus said:
@Ixis

Coming out 06/04/09 in Japan.

GameStop lists it for a 11/16/2009 release in NA...
Mid November for US? That's a little later than i expected, but i guess i had my expectations too high :/. God only knows when Europe will get this...

I feel you man :/

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

YES!!!!!!
All my fucking hate for ARF (sadly I had it) is gone! I fucking love Luminous Arc characters and thank god they god all the good ones!

Lucia is the fucking best
Vanessa is awesome
Saki is fucking cool

I want this now!!

Valkyria00 said:
YES!!!!!!
All my fucking hate for ARF (sadly I had it) is gone! I fucking love Luminous Arc characters and thank god they god all the good ones!

Lucia is the fucking best
Vanessa is awesome
Saki is fucking cool

I want this now!!

As another person who will openly admit to liking Luminous Arc, I too am loving ARF at this point.  Luminous Arc isn't the greatest of SRPGs but I seem to love the characters.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2