By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Honest E3 Predictions (Nintendo)

So E3 is actually pretty close now, and there has been alot of talk about it. People already seem to be really getting there hopes up for nintendo. Well here's what I think we'll see out of the wii:

-Pikmin 3 for fall/holiday release (they confirmed it was in dev last year, and I'd say there's like an 80% chance it will be there)

-Unveiling of Super Mario Galaxy 2, w/ heavy use of motion plus, no release date anounced (they finished SMG 1 a while ago, and there's no doubt nintendo wants to put out another mario for wii)

-Unveiling of Retro's new project, no release date

-New Wii__ game. I think this is the title that nintendo wanted to free up shelf space for holiday/fall release. (motion plus use)

-I think we'll see a big showing from third parties. Games like spyborgs, rabbids go home, TMNT smash up, Tales of Grace, and EA sports games should be there.

-The big anouncements from HVS, one being another shooter

-Alright now here's one farther out there prediction: Anouncement of GTA exclusive for wii.

So that sums up all the big stuff that I see at E3 for nintendo. I don't think there will be that many core games anounced that are already to go for the holiday. Yes Pikmin 3, and a casual game should make it. Maybe sin and punishment 2 will be ready for holidays too though. I'm quite excited to see what we get out of the third parties too though.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

Are you sure this isn't just a wish list for E3?

I mean Mario Galaxy 2, Retro's new project, GTA for Wii? Not that I don't think such things exist but to have all of them show up at E3?

SMG2? Honest perhaps, but realistic?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I think the OP sums up what the "Wii gamers" are still expecting of their console. Here's a hint: look at the last 2 E3s, Nintendo isn't showing much for the "core" audience, what would this E3 be any different? And you "predict" they'll show all that stuff in the same show? the most likely part to come true is the third party support. You shall see 3 or 4 very interesting IPs for Wii, hopefully, excluding the same old tired ports or same old tired spin-off pleasers that is.

I just wanna see some gameplay of No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle.

Around the Network

stupid question but when is E3?

@ Newcloud
google "e3"

Yeah right.. We'll probably see the announcement of a couple new casual games, lots of pie graphs and charts, and a demonstration of some new casual peripheral by Cammie Dunaway. Maybe a hardcore game announcement if we're lucky.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

I don't think that a GTA for wii is that out there. Who expected a GTA for DS last year?

Also I wouldn't get your hopes up for SMG 2 this year. SMG is not even 2 years old yet. Maybe next year.

But I think there's a really good chance that a new Zelda will be anounced. TP came out quite a while ago and I thinks it's about due.

BoneArk said:
I just wanna see some gameplay of No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle.

this