By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Batman Vs. The Master Chief

After weighing the results of the epic threads of both MC and Batman vs. Snake (and having nothing better to do), it's time for the two winners to face off.

So, having with them ONLY their pants, who would win in hand-to-hand fight, The Master Chief or Batman?

I'll bet MC, after having read Khuutra's masterful MC-description.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

master chief

chuck norrys

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Batman can´t be beat.

point x said:

chuck norrys

I used to have that as my desktop :p

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

I'm going with Batman... I have never seen Master Chief fight hand-to-hand, but Batman is basically the epitome of human hand-to-hand fighting skills. He took down Superman for crying out loud... and the Hulk!

I don't know who would win with weapons, but hand-vs-hand is definitely Batman.

wfz said:
I'm going with Batman... I have never seen Master Chief fight hand-to-hand, but Batman is basically the epitome of human hand-to-hand fighting skills. He took down Superman for crying out loud... and the Hulk!

I don't know who would win with weapons, but hand-vs-hand is definitely Batman.

master chirf is genetically engineered, and he has been trained in like everything ever+ he is super strong and fast

to show how strong he is when he first shook someones hand he broke it by accident

Batman.

Batman wins all.

Batman. Even Robin could win.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009