By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - De Blob 2 announced at E3 ?

in thier recent fininaicla statement, THQ not only lists de blob as a key franchise but also shows they have 3 unannounced titles in the famil friendly category. boom blox 2 was mad ein les than a year, could a sequel to THQs best game on wii release in 2009?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

boom blox is made by ea.

de blob 2 would be a great game that would sell really well.

For the sake of THQ, I sure hope so. The rest of their line-up looked really bad.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

damn it, what is this thread? Its crazy, stop it.

Bluetongue have no new dev. announcements listed on their site but they were (last yr after de blob launched) looking for 2 new staff.

THQ's best game on Wii? Id say its a draw, DC is a marvelous game.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I forgot about De Blob's future. I really hope they anounce a sequel at E3, the first one was a blast. Didn't THQ say that they were definately going to continue with the De blob series?

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

Yay!

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

First day purchase, if it's at E3 or not.

Pixel Art can be fun.

xax said:
Yay!

This is just a rumor.  I wouldn't expect this to happen.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Hope so, the first one was original and fun. De Blob 2--paint the town red! HARDCORE EDITION!

^_^ 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

theRepublic said:
xax said:
Yay!

This is just a rumor.  I wouldn't expect this to happen.

And rumors are often  not true.