By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the big deal about Miss California 2009 in USA ?

Some girls are really interesting to listen to and talk with. Some girls have a mouth so you can stick a penis in it. You decide which one she is.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network
Tyrannical said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
And she is NOT drop-dead gorgeous. Her 15 minutes are up. It's swine flu time.

I'd let her spend the night. She can even leave out the front door.

I doubt I'd kick her out of bed, but I can't stand those fake knockers.  And she definitely couldn't use my front door.

Tyrannical said:
And she is NOT drop-dead gorgeous. Her 15 minutes are up. It's swine flu time.

I'd let her spend the night. She can even leave out the front door.

I doubt I'd kick her out of bed, but I can't stand those fake knockers.  And she definitely couldn't use my front door.

Rubang likes it up the bum.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Lulz, I've been found out. I never considered my penis a front door... but Miss California ain't getting nowhere near my backdoor. That's saved for the really special ladies. What I meant was, she'd have to jump out my window before my wife came home.

Whats with this stupid political correctness. Its not called "opposite marriage", Its called marriage. You don't need to specify. You need to specify when its gay marriage.

But she is smokin hot though thats for sure.

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:

material was commented that Americans even say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas

Yea, this does happen a lot over here. It annoys the hell out of me too. It's usually people at work that say it to you. They call the Christmas Party a Holiday Party, and rarely do people say Merry Christmas at the office.

I am an atheist of Jewish decent, and anytime anyone says Happy Holidays, I say Merry Christmas right back. This political correctness crap has gone way to far.

It's freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.

Faxanadu said:
Tyrannical said:
Well, she is drop dead gorgeous. Do you need another reason?

now is she?

I would say very generic and artificial blonde. But if that is drop dead gorgeous to you, to each his own.

My wife and I watched the CBS morning show about her today, and my wife agrees with you. I guess I don't get out enough if that is generic. We both agree Christie Brinkley is beautiful without looking like a whore. She has good taste in sports too. She's 53 in the below pic.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Tyrannical said:
Faxanadu said:
Tyrannical said:
Well, she is drop dead gorgeous. Do you need another reason?

now is she?

I would say very generic and artificial blonde. But if that is drop dead gorgeous to you, to each his own.

My wife and I watched the CBS morning show about her today, and my wife agrees with you. I guess I don't get out enough if that is generic. We both agree Christie Brinkley is beautiful without looking like a whore. She has good taste in sports too. She's 53 in the below pic.

proof that if you're a hot woman, breed with a hot man, or bad things could happen:

She has remained in the news because the political extremes have crucified her or made her an idol for expressing a moderate opinion on gay marriage; which just happens to be the same opinion that the vast majority of democrat politicians (including Barack Obama) hold.

The feeling I got from watching her CNN interview a while back was that she seemed moderately intelligent and well spoken, and seemed to (mostly) be taking advantage of the situation she found herself in; and was probably accepting interviews because she was being paid to, or was using the exposure to (potentially) boost her profile as a model/actress.

Zlejedi said:

Ah ok i understand better now it was reported in here (Poland) that she is victim of american politicall correctness (material was commented that Americans even say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas) and is new rising star of republicans.

Political correctness is just a way to safely avoid the issues.  It isn't why she is being made a big deal of.  It's because of the underlying issues that a person would want to "be" politically correct.  For instance, I can say my desk is made of wood, and that would a be a perfectly politically correct statement, it wouldn't really be considered to be, though, because there isn't an underlying issue being avoided.  In short, its the issue behind the statement that has put her in the limelight.