By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will there be a printer for the DSi?

My printer has SD compatibility so...

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network
Galaki said:
So, you're fine with plastic lens for your cellphone but not DSi?
And how do you know the DSi has a plastic lens?

my cellphone lens are carl zeiss (L).

but the dsi they are plastic lens, nintendo would never pay for high quality lens ona Dsi. that have 0.3mpx similar to the ones from 2003.

Katilian said:
Jo21 said:

those are the minimum requirements, a 8x10' on 5mpx will look sharper have more detail. using the same lens and type of sensor

dsi doesn't have carl zeiss of leica lens either. its like a phone camera , i will said again why would anyone would want to print a "credit size" with no autofocus, CMOS sensor. though that changed now.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_7610-review-2p3.php 2004 camera phone. phones with similar specs can be found by less a 100$ now.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n82-review-195p6.php 2007 camera phone

edit: and no i don't hate nintendo, but i am highly critical on everything.

For the same reason people watch SD video, listen to mp3s at 128kbits, play games in resolutions less than 1920x1080, use the crappy ipod ear buds and still use camera phones; because the cost/inconvenience of moving onto something better doesn't outweigh the benifits to them, which in most cases is nothing, cause the value isn't in the fidelity, but in the message/moment the picture/audio is capturing.

Just when I'd given up hope on the internet and common sense having anything in common

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Jo21 said:
Galaki said:

but the dsi they are plastic lens, nintendo would never pay for high quality lens ona Dsi. that have 0.3mpx similar to the ones from 2003.

Just a question, do you own a DSi? If not, then it's probably time for you to shut up. You can argue about specs and lenses all you want, but you have no credible hands-on experience to base your flailing arguments on.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:
Jo21 said:
Galaki said:

Just a question, do you own a DSi? If not, then it's probably time for you to shut up. You can argue about specs and lenses all you want, but you have no credible hands-on experience to base your flailing arguments on.

no i own a DSLite black/cobalt (L).

Around the Network

You guys have highjacked my thread about printers to discuss cameras.

Please see your way out, thank you, good sirs.

No I don´t think there will.