By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Drake in Uncharted has nice buns!

This thread is hilarious... and to think that it was started by toastboy (who i assume is a boy) fantasizing about squeezing a game character's butt

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network
786_ali said:
This thread is hilarious... and to think that it was started by toastboy (who i assume is a boy) fantasizing about squeezing a game character's butt

Would be fun though

closet case anyone lol

Yeah... I'd squeeze those buns too... so nice and soft. And if you put them in a microwave, they'll we warm as well. Nothing like warm, delicious, buns...

What?

AFFLICTION said:
closet case anyone lol

A closet case is someone who is hiding. I don't think anyone is hiding their feelings. LOL

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Yeah... I'd squeeze those buns too... so nice and soft. And if you put them in a microwave, they'll we warm as well. Nothing like warm, delicious, buns...

What?

LOL, love it!!

786_ali said:

Who the heck cares if it was a guy who started this thread?! You're obviously just a homophobe, you should know you are in the vast minority here.

Lightning_24 said:
AFFLICTION said:
closet case anyone lol

A closet case is someone who is hiding. I don't think anyone is hiding their feelings. LOL

lol very true

AFFLICTION said:
Lightning_24 said:
AFFLICTION said:
closet case anyone lol

lol very true

Something is drawing him to this thread though, its Drakes buns xD

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I'm sorry PS3 fans, but the 2 best butts in gaming currently belong to Solid Snake and Zero Suit Samus, the king and queen of gaming butts, and they're both in the same game, exclusive to Wii.

http://videogamebuttshots.blogspot.com/search?q=snake

Wow, nice find Rubang, I seriously lol'd! (Plus, there's a link to video game breasts on the right...! o_O)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!