By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - predeiction: factor 5 title will be pilotwings. PS non-believers(wfz) suck

ctk495 said:
Pilot wings has a 50% chance the other fifty might be star fox.

Starfox would be sweet. I've only played the SNES starfox, and DS starfox. The one on SNES is a really awesome single player experience, and the DS one has a decent single player but addictive online multiplayer. IF they could make a great single player adventure, and have a robust online with like 32 players I would be absolutely pumped.

Kid Icarus 3D platformer would be really cool too though. Either way I think its safe to say that there will be some nice surprises at E3 this year for wii.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
The 3rd person game sounds really like Star Fox but who knows. It could also be Rogue Squadron maybe, with ground combat as well?

Or it could be Kid Icarus. :P

Mr.Y said:
Soriku said:
The 3rd person game sounds really like Star Fox but who knows. It could also be Rogue Squadron maybe, with ground combat as well?

Or it could be Kid Icarus. :P

Or Pilot Wings. :P

CONMAN15 said:
ctk495 said:
Pilot wings has a 50% chance the other fifty might be star fox.

Starfox would be sweet. I've only played the SNES starfox, and DS starfox. The one on SNES is a really awesome single player experience, and the DS one has a decent single player but addictive online multiplayer. IF they could make a great single player adventure, and have a robust online with like 32 players I would be absolutely pumped.

Kid Icarus 3D platformer would be really cool too though. Either way I think its safe to say that there will be some nice surprises at E3 this year for wii.

You must play StarFox 64  it is the best game in the entire series.