By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (rumor)NOA showing something this tuesday

After last year, and the pre-show M+ announcement: I think you'll see lots of strategic "leaks" to steal thunder from various games...

...maybe one screenshot of the new Zelda, day before the MS conference? ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

I don't get the big publishers. E3 was originally scaled back because the publishers whined about how expensive it was getting to have their booths and stage their keynotes at the show. Now E3 is getting backing to its old self, and publishers are holding pre-E3 shows in addition to those at the conference. It makes no sense.

(This was aimed primarily at EA lol)

I have the same question: Tuesday being May 5th, or Tuesday being May 12th?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

makingmusic476 said:
I don't get the big publishers. E3 was originally scaled back because the publishers whined about how expensive it was getting to have their booths and stage their keynotes at the show. Now E3 is getting backing to its old self, and publishers are holding pre-E3 shows in addition to those at the conference. It makes no sense.

(This was aimed primarily at EA lol)

Usually this pre-shows are intended to push small games, the E3 is the big show and the big titles keep all the atention so this kind of things can help to push some "B" titles, as for the NOA show, it's May 12th I think

Could this be where NoA announces some games that people have seen in other places but have not made it here yet?

We can always hope.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

better be something good

OMG I need to listen to the IGN podcast as soon as possible.

neogaf comments

-WiiWare sales? depends on the title. aparently Vg Chartz (LOLOLOLOL) has close numbers.

even if IGN admits claims VGChartz is close they still will never believe.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Professor Layton 2 in some form...

nordlead said:
neogaf comments

-WiiWare sales? depends on the title. aparently Vg Chartz (LOLOLOLOL) has close numbers.

even if IGN admits claims VGChartz is close they still will never believe.

They will never admit weakness to their enemy.