Source?

This is invisible text!

Not On PS3?!?!?! XD!!!

Fuck!

THE NETHERLANDS

if its true this will be awesome.

but i want a remake of the first one on the 360

Valve: "PS3? lul wut?"

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I wish they would put Half-Life One Source on it or on XBLA. It was part of my pc XP version but I couldn't get that to work with my Vista laptop. (And when I bought my laptop I didn't know laptops were awful for games).

So, I've never played through Half-Life I and I would really like to

"Portal 2 w/ multiplayer component"
oh mah gawd

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

txrattlesnake said:
I wish they would put Half-Life One Source on it or on XBLA. It was part of my pc XP version but I couldn't get that to work with my Vista laptop. (And when I bought my laptop I didn't know laptops were awful for games).

So, I've never played through Half-Life I and I would really like to

IMO, the original Half-Life is the best of the series.  IT's a damn excellent series all around, so I'm not dissing Half-Life 2, just think Half-Life was THAT good.

On topic, if true, the multiplayer aspect of Portal 2will decide where I buy it (PC or 360).  I love my PC, but it's a single player only deal, just never got into multiplayer games on it.  I have a pretty good sized friends list on XBOX Live though.

3 games, is that it?

2010? Lol. Sure Valve, we believe you.

Portal multiplayer? Awesome, shame we'll have to wait until 2012.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Wow, I thought the Orange Box was sort of a one time type offer as it was a great deal on great games. I hope that this is true that they are making another one but I will wait for some sort of source before I get too excited.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad