By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - when i add Screenshots

why do they shrink to a small size I just added a few Screenshots to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky and they were about two inches across but when I go to look at them they got smaller

Around the Network

click on the small image on the game page to view it at a larger size

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

because you uploaded tiny screen shots. You probably saved the thumbnail instead of the actual image from wherever you were getting them.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Also, before I have to send you a formal warning,

do not submit watermarked images to the games database. Publisher watermarks are ok, but website watermarks are not.

Thanks

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

What size and extension are the images you're trying to upload? Also, you uploaded a watermarked screenshot for that game. Be careful with those, they're not allowed in the DB

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
What size and extension are the images you're trying to upload? Also, you uploaded a watermarked screenshot for that game. Be careful with those, they're not allowed in the DB

I'm going to have to send you back to training. You have become slow in your work now that you are a db admin.

thanks nordlead I think that's the problem

nordlead said:
zexen_lowe said:

I'm going to have to send you back to training. You have become slow in your work now that you are a db admin.

To be fair, when I posted that the watermarked screen was still there and your post wasn't

And please, NOO!!! No more training!!! I don't wanna go back THERE!!!! PLEASE!!!

lol, I had already gone through his entire db history before I posted my warning. You probably opened the game page at the same time I deleted the images.

I will let you off the hook this time...