By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Popular Game Where You Unable to Like?

There are games out there that sell millions and millions but you and you alone for some reason are the only person on Earth (and the universe) that doesn't like it.

What is that game?

And Why don't you like it?

My game is Halo. I can see why people like it but it never "wowed" me like it did everyone else.

My reason, I think, is because of all the PC gaming I had done before play Halo. I liked the Unreal Series far more.

Around the Network

Well I hate the Zelda games and not as populat but the Team ICO games are pretty awful.

Lol, mine is also Halo. :p But it seems I'm not the only one in the universe who thinks so. :p
I just don't get where all the hype is coming from...

A lot of people seem seem to think it was the first great console FPS, just because they had never played any before that.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Grand Theft Auto games, they are great but for me not all there made up to be so I don't play them. The last one I play was Vice City.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

mass effect

Around the Network
RPG said:
Well I hate the Zelda games and not as populat but the Team ICO games are pretty awful.

ICO is Shadows of the Colossus right?

toastboy44562 said:
mass effect

Y not?

Although I did enjoy Chrono Cross a great deal, I don't think it's the best RPG of its generation as many tend to believe. Chrono Cross got rave reviews, but I was a little dissapointed to be quite honest. The one thing that killed the game for me was the fact that most of the characters weren't fleshed out more.

good thread

FFs
Zeldas
KZ2
God of Wars
Shadows of the Colossus
Popular FPSs
Popular RPGs
All Nintendo games after the snes

for the FPS i just think there gameplay is dated i want a cover system with blind fire and rolls or dives from cover to cover in FPS

just not into that type of genre for the others and i grown up since the snes i was pretty old during the snes day too

Play Me

Final Fantasy VIII and Kingdom Hearts. -_-'