By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Do You Think Of This Song By Falco "Rock Me Amadeus"

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the 80s, so naturally I like this song

Around the Network

German is such a good language for music, love it

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I think that song is the bomb, almost as good as "Der Kommisar." It's a shame he died so young. I love Falco.

Also:

Win!

I think it is really good.

Loved it when it came out and still love it...I have mad love for 80's music and am loving a lot of the 80's inspired stuff around now.

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Around the Network

Why, bus, why??!!!

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I remember when the song came out. It almost made me want to learn German :)

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire