Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo and Disney should make a game together!

Pikaboo said:
dsister44 said:
why would disney publish a game with nitendo?

disney owns their own studios and make games quite often. although they are not always the best games thats besides the point.

plus disney owns one of the best studios ever. black rock

 

Same reason Sega Published a game with Nintendo: Money.

 

This.Plus it will have a massive appeal,Mickey +Mario=Win.



Around the Network
dsister44 said:
why would disney publish a game with nitendo?

disney owns their own studios and make games quite often. although they are not always the best games thats besides the point.

plus disney owns one of the best studios ever. black rock

Why would Nintendo develop a game with Disney?

Nintendo owns their own studios, and makes games quite oftenly. Not all are the best games, but that is beside the point.

Plus, Nintendo is the biggest publisher ever.

 

Or

 

Why would any game developer develop a game together with someone else?

All game developers own studios, and make a fair bit of games. Not all are the best games, but that is beside the point.



http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Oyvoyvoyv said:
dsister44 said:
why would disney publish a game with nitendo?

disney owns their own studios and make games quite often. although they are not always the best games thats besides the point.

plus disney owns one of the best studios ever. black rock

Why would Nintendo develop a game with Disney?

Nintendo owns their own studios, and makes games quite oftenly. Not all are the best games, but that is beside the point.

Plus, Nintendo is the biggest publisher ever.

 

Or

 

 

Why would any game developer develop a game together with someone else?

All game developers own studios, and make a fair bit of games. Not all are the best games, but that is beside the point.

 

 

ok, what is that supposed to mean?



dsister44 said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
dsister44 said:
why would disney publish a game with nitendo?

disney owns their own studios and make games quite often. although they are not always the best games thats besides the point.

plus disney owns one of the best studios ever. black rock

Why would Nintendo develop a game with Disney?

Nintendo owns their own studios, and makes games quite oftenly. Not all are the best games, but that is beside the point.

Plus, Nintendo is the biggest publisher ever.

 

Or

 

 

Why would any game developer develop a game together with someone else?

All game developers own studios, and make a fair bit of games. Not all are the best games, but that is beside the point.

 

 

ok, what is that supposed to mean?

 

 It's supposed to mean that what you said is just downright laughable.

I'm just joking to pretend you weren't serious, and save your frontal parchements.



http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I liked better Disney games in Capcom's hands, they produced so many classics, and of course Square's Kingdom Hearts, i don't feel that Nintendo has that Disney appeal, unless they include some characters like Sora in Super Smash Bros. 4...



Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:
dsister44 said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
dsister44 said:
why would disney publish a game with nitendo?

disney owns their own studios and make games quite often. although they are not always the best games thats besides the point.

plus disney owns one of the best studios ever. black rock

Why would Nintendo develop a game with Disney?

Nintendo owns their own studios, and makes games quite oftenly. Not all are the best games, but that is beside the point.

Plus, Nintendo is the biggest publisher ever.

 

Or

 

 

Why would any game developer develop a game together with someone else?

All game developers own studios, and make a fair bit of games. Not all are the best games, but that is beside the point.

 

 

ok, what is that supposed to mean?

 

 It's supposed to mean that what you said is just downright laughable.

I'm just joking to pretend you weren't serious, and save your frontal parchements.

 

 

so you made a post just to ridicule what i said. uh huh

 

btu what would the companies really get out of the deal? they both have more money than they really need.

plus i think that nitendo has a hard time working with third parties(besides sega)

and disney (i think) doesnt really care about games

 



SmokedHostage said:
I think Soriku would rather see a Kingdom Hearts 3 on Wii than a new IP from Disney and Nintendo.

I just don't wanna see Mario Party: High School Musical edition with all Mario and High School Musical characters playable.

Mario & Sonic at the Jonas Brothers Concert

 



Awesome idea.

Give me a Nintendo/Disney platformer. I'd buy another Wii for that.



I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!


Riot Of The Blood said:
Awesome idea.

Give me a Nintendo/Disney platformer. I'd buy another Wii for that.

That reminds me of that awesome Mickey Mouse game for the SNES...or was it the 64? I don't remember.

Actually...throw in the Chip & Dale video game for the NES to the Wii Ware and I would be happy.



axumblade said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Awesome idea.

Give me a Nintendo/Disney platformer. I'd buy another Wii for that.

That reminds me of that awesome Mickey Mouse game for the SNES...or was it the 64? I don't remember.

Actually...throw in the Chip & Dale video game for the NES to the Wii Ware and I would be happy.

 

 

dude, i remember that game is was pure amazing. i wouldnt mind them porting it over to wiiware