By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo and Disney should make a game together!

I mean nintendo is the disney of video games.As many of you probably know disney has already made a collaboration with square enix.ASo why not Nintendo?I´m talking about some thing brand new a new IP.I mean I  don´t know what is stopping them from doing it.

Around the Network

mario and mickey together? awesome

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Problem is, Nintendo's characters don't fit with each others. Square Enix' do.

What's the only game that most of Nintendo's characters have appeared in together? A fighting game. They kill each other.

That's pretty much the only genre Nintendo's characters could fit together in.

And that's one of the few genres that Disney would just be crap in.

A "Mickey And Mario" (Like Mario & Sonic) could work. Something like that anyway. I think you need to do Mario alone, rather than Nintendo overall.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

I think Soriku would rather see a Kingdom Hearts 3 on Wii than a new IP from Disney and Nintendo.

I just don't wanna see Mario Party: High School Musical edition with all Mario and High School Musical characters playable.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I don't know about that....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Nah, Nintendo and Warner Bros.(Looney Tunes) would be a much better fit.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

SmokedHostage said:
I think Soriku would rather see a Kingdom Hearts 3 on Wii than a new IP from Disney and Nintendo.

I just don't wanna see Mario Party: High School Musical edition with all Mario and High School Musical characters playable.

Soriku seriously need to  give this rumors a rest and understand that they are just rumors.The only site that thinks  Kingdom Hearts III has a 98% chance of coming to the Wii is this one,just since by some strange reason soriku planted the seeds of evil in most of the members here and by a highly questionable logic it makes sense that the game is coming to the Wii.I tried almost everything to help him but it didn´t work.So I just stop  arguing about it seriously and start joking and saying "Kingdom Hearts III is coming to the Wii!"The real reason why I don´t want it to come to the wii is because I am used to playing kingdom hearts on the playstation,it would feel like playing the upcoming God of War on the Wii or Ranchet and Clank on the Wii it just wouldn´t feel right.

why would disney publish a game with nitendo?

disney owns their own studios and make games quite often. although they are not always the best games thats besides the point.

plus disney owns one of the best studios ever. black rock

dsister44 said:
why would disney publish a game with nitendo?

disney owns their own studios and make games quite often. although they are not always the best games thats besides the point.

plus disney owns one of the best studios ever. black rock

Same reason Sega Published a game with Nintendo: Money.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009