By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sky Crawlers, Crawling in Australia thanks to......... Atari?

Well, what a great game, what a terrible timing. Sky Crwalers received positive critics but it was released at a time when nobody in Japan was interested in the movie (or book). Now it'll get a chance to shine in a world where nobody knows this game is based on a movie (or book)??

http://aussie-nintendo.com/?pageid=article&t=16987

Please come to America... please pretty ... with sugar on top.

Around the Network

Atari also picked up Sam and Max: Season Two on the Wii despite Season One's lackluster sales. Shouldn't Atari be focusing on NOT losing money...?

Ah well, I'm interested in S&M, and also interested in Sky Crawlers, so if they care to bring it to the U.S....

If i have to import that from Australia, i will import that from Australia

Wow. After it's feeble sales, I never thought this game would leave Japan.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Nice,it´s coming to Australia.

Around the Network

Im getting it if it does come.

namco owns part of atari. so atari publishes all their games in the other regions

Bring it to europe... pwease?

will this mean we get fragile as well?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

noname2200 said:
Atari also picked up Sam and Max: Season Two on the Wii despite Season One's lackluster sales. Shouldn't Atari be focusing on NOT losing money...?

Ah well, I'm interested in S&M, and also interested in Sky Crawlers, so if they care to bring it to the U.S....

Sam and Max is a port, I'm sure they're not losing any money.